One of the best earphones available in the market is from Skullcandy. Not only does the brand make good and durable headphones but they have excellent sound quality, and good battery life and they are affordable.
If you’ve bought a pair, you’ll want to know how to pair them with your devices.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds and Headphones
To pair the Skullcandy wireless earbuds, turn on the Bluetooth connection on both the devices and also on the device you want to connect to. Then search for Skullcandy Headphones in the Bluetooth menu and click Pair.
Let us now understand how to connect Skullcandy wireless headphones to Android, iPhone and Windows 10 respectively.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones with Android Device?
To connect Skullcandy Wireless Headphones to your Android device you need to follow the given steps,
- power on headphones
- Now turn on the Android device you want to pair with the Android device
- Go to the Settings menu on the device
- Now go to bluetooth settings and turn it on
- Now you will get a menu. Select pair new device
- Now wait for the name of the Bluetooth device to appear on the screen. In this case it’s your headphone
- Once the name appears, select it and click on confirm
- The pairing process will start automatically and on successful completion, you will receive a message
Your wireless headphones should now be connected to your Android phone.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones with iPhone?
To connect Skullcandy Wireless Headphones to your iPhone:
- Make sure wireless headphones are on
- Now go to Bluetooth settings on iPhone and turn it on
- Select the option Connect to a new device
- Now wait for the name of the wireless headphones to pop up
- Click on the name once it appears and click Connect
Once the device is connected you will get a notification saying that your Bluetooth device is now paired and ready to use.
How to pair Skullcandy Headphones with Windows 10?
To pair Skullcandy headphones with Windows 10:
- open control panel
- Select Bluetooth and other devices
- Now click on Show Bluetooth Devices
- Your laptop will search for Wireless Headphones and click on the name when it appears
Your wireless headphones should now be connected to your Windows 10 laptop or desktop. It’s the same process for connecting your wireless headphones to any device.
However in any case, if you are unable to connect your headphones to any device then we suggest you to reset your headphones.
Also, if you have Powerbeats headphones, check out our detailed guide on how to pair Powerbeats in Windows 10!
How to pair Skullcandy Headphones with Mac?
To connect your Skullcandy Wireless earphones to your Mac:
- On Mac go to System Preferences and select Bluetooth and turn it on
- Find the name of your Skullcandy Wireless earphones now
- Once you find the name click on it so that it gets added
Your devices should now be connected and ready to use.
How to connect wireless earphones to a bluetooth device?
Follow the steps to connect your Skullcandy Wireless earphones to your Android or iOS device
- turn on your wireless earphones
- Now turn on your device and go to Settings
- go to bluetooth setting and turn it on
- Now search for bluetooth earphone by clicking on search device
- Once the name of the earphone appears, click on it
- Now click on OK
How to Reset Skullcandy Headphones?
To reset your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones:
- first turn off the headphones
- Now press Volume Up and Power button together for 10 seconds
- Now turn the headphone on again and start pairing it with your desired device using Bluetooth,
Following the above procedure will reset your headphones and you can get started with the pairing process.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article and found it useful. The process to connect your wireless headphones and earphones to any device is almost the same, but it is better that you follow the given instructions to avoid any confusion.
We hope that this article will definitely help and guide you the next time you want to pair your wireless earphones and headphones with your device.
Also Check: How to Connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10?