Power Beats Pro are lightweight and comfortable earbuds with ear hooks that are loved by everyone but not many know how to connect Power Beats Pro with Windows 10 devices.
So, how to connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10?
To connect the Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10, you need to enable Bluetooth on both the devices and then pair them to establish a connection.
Follow the steps below to connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10:
- turn on power beats pro
- Now click on windows icon in desktop and go to Settings -> Devices
- Now click on Bluetooth & other device settings
- Turn on Bluetooth here using the Bluetooth toggle
- Now click on Add bluetooth or other device option
- Your Windows will now start searching for nearby Bluetooth connections
- Select Power Beats Pro once Windows is able to detect it
- Power Beats will now start connecting to your Windows and once done you will get a confirmation notification on your screen
Power Beats Pro has now connected to your Windows 10 device and you can start listening to music.
Fix Cannot Connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10
If the Powerbeats Pro earbuds are unable to connect to your Windows 10 device, you may need to troubleshoot the earbuds connection process.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Resetting configuration settings in your Powerbeats Pro headphones
- Checking the Battery Life in Your Wireless Earbuds
- Update Power Beats Pro Firmware
- Repair your Power Beats Pro firmware
Does Powerbeats Pro work with Android?
You can also connect your Power Beats Pro headset to any Android device, Windows 10 device, and Windows 7 device.
The good thing about the Powerbeats Pro earbuds is that it is not limited to Apple devices only.
How to turn on Powerbeats Pro?
To turn on your Powerbeats pro headphones, you need to press and hold the power button on the left ear (hold down the power button) for 1-3 seconds.
The indicator light on the Powerbeats case will start flashing a white LED, indicating that the earbuds are now ready to be paired.
How to make Power Beats Pro discoverable?
To make your Powerbeats Pro discoverable to other devices, you need to press and hold the power button in your wireless earbuds for at least 5-7 seconds.
The indicator light on your earbuds will blink and they will be traceable to other devices.
Fix Windows 10 Unable to Pair with Powerbeats Pro?
If Windows 10 is unable to detect the Power Beats Pro headphones, then there may be an issue related to the Bluetooth connection or settings.
To help you pair Powerbeats Pro with Windows 10 successfully, try:
- turn off bluetooth in other devices
- enable bluetooth driver
- updating bluetooth driver
Turning off Bluetooth in other devices- The Power Beats Pro tends to connect to the device it was connected to automatically the last time it was powered on. So if the earbuds are not able to connect to Windows 10 then turn off Bluetooth on the last device it was connected to and try to connect your earbuds to your Windows again by following the steps above.
Enable bluetooth driver – Sometimes it is difficult to connect your earbuds to your Windows because the device driver may be disabled on your computer. To enable the driver manually
- turn on your computer
- Right click on Windows icon in desktop
- go to device manager
- Now click on Sound Video & Game Controllers to expand the menu
- You will now see a list of all the devices that were connected to your computer
- Once you see your power beats on list notice a down arrow marked right next to it
- If yes then right click on the device and select Enable device
- Once done you can connect your Power Beats to your Windows by following the steps we discussed earlier
Updating bluetooth driver At times, if your Windows 10 has a missing or outdated Bluetooth driver, it might not be able to find and connect to your Powerbeats. In such case you need to update your bluetooth driver and follow the given steps to do so
- Download and install Driver Easy on your computer
- Once it is installed run the driver and click on Scan Now
- Driver Easy will now start scanning your computer and detect any problems with the driver
- Once the driver is scanned it will show you the list of drivers that need to be updated
- Click Update. This will help to download any new updates to the computer automatically
- Once the update is done you will get a notification saying that the update is complete
Now you can connect your Powerbeats Pro to your Windows 10 device by following the steps from the very beginning.
How to Connect Powerbeats Pro to Desktop without Bluetooth?
Most desktop computers typically do not come with built-in Bluetooth. In this case, to connect your wireless Powerbeats to your Windows desktop, you will need a Bluetooth USB adapter.
You can connect a Bluetooth USB adapter using the USB port which will also help you connect to other Bluetooth-enabled devices. To connect the Bluetooth USB Adapter to the desktop via a USB port, you need to let your Windows install all the necessary drivers in the system.
Once the drivers are successfully installed, you will receive a notification on your screen saying “Your device is now ready to be connected”. Once you receive the notification you should be able to connect your wireless earbuds to your PC.
Why is Powerbeats Pro so popular?
Powerbeats is one of the best accessories available in the market. They give you up to 9 hours of listening time and you get at least 24 hours of listening time if you are using them with the charging case. Not only do these delicate earbuds from Apple have an amazing fit, but they are actually adjustable and give you a secure fit.
One of the major pros of Powerbeats is that they are sweat and water resistant and are good for anyone who wants to use them during their workouts. Both earbuds also come with both volume and track controls on each earbud so now you can use your Power Beats Pro to control which track you want to hear.
We really hope that you enjoyed reading today’s article and found it informative. So the next time you have any issues connecting your wireless Power Beats Pro earbuds to Win 10, this article will be able to help and guide you.
Also Check: EASY FIX: One earpiece not working